Svelte Cycles without comproise

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday: Edge 2.68 Wheelset

Much like the Edge wheel build (scroll down) I performed earlier in the week, these Edge 2.68s feature Sapim CX-Ray spokes, Pillar Hidden Nipples, White Industries H2 hubs and Tufo Extreme Tape. The major differences here are that these employ a Shimano cassette body (titanium body is standard on the H2s by the way) and the highly resiliant yet surprisingly supple Continental Competition 22s which are handmade in Germany.

Due to incliment weather here in the 603 I was not able to foray outside into a more creative environment but I can assure you this weekends posts will not dissapoint should the weather break. To be continued...





If you would like to purchase a set of Edge handbuilt wheels or even just the hardgoods themselves for your own little wheel build project just shoot me an email to "justin@sveltecycles.com" or give me a ring at 603 943-4202.

Cheers,
Justin Spinelli

No comments: