Svelte Cycles without comproise

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Svelte Cycles Issue Time Edge

It's a great day.



This is a special bike as not only is it the Svelte Cycles Issue Time show bike, but it is now in the hands of my original web designer extraordinaire and good pal Brian Hayes of Fuzz Productions. I had the fortune of befriending Brian on the local cross scene back in 2004. By 2005 his good rides and all around awesomeness earned him a spot on the Richard Sachs Cyclocross Team on which we were teammates for 3 years. After taking a little break for the racing scene, Brian is ready to start turning the pedals in anger again and this will be his instrument come race day.


What follows is not my typical deluge into the salient features of the object in review but more a pictorial collage on which you can draw your own conclusions. So enjoy the images and be sure to click on them for the high resolution copies. After Brians fit, we set out on a little adventure into the North End of Nashua, NH. These two locations piqued our interest as worthy backgrounds to document his new machine.


All carbon all the Time.











Who here can tell me what "ZOLL-D" means? Roland are you reading?











Fin...

I am offering the Svelte Cycles Issue Time as pictured but without wheels or pedals for $3899. Please contact me at "justin@sveltecycles.com" if you would like to purchase one for yourself. Prefer the phone? Just dial 603 943-4202 and be sure to leave me a message if I can't answer your call (code words for I'm out riding!).

Cheers,
Justin Spinelli

2 comments:

Matt Simpson said...

Damn.....hot....like the care in the photography. Can't wait to see the 'other' TIME race bike.

JB said...

"Zoll" means "customs", the D stands for "Deutschland".